Unmanned aerial complex (UAC) is designed to collect and process information about specified objects through the use of onboard workload of unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) for the purpose of providing the users with data required for competent and timely decisions on taking efficient measures in the course of their official and economic activities.
- surveillance of border zones;
- remote observation of oil and gas pipelines and storage facilities, power transmission lines and heating mains, railways and highways, woodlands and agricultural lands;
- protection of objects and areas;
- detection, monitoring of emergency situations.
COMPOSITION OF UAC GRIF-K:
- unmanned aerial vehicle – 2 pcs.;
- box body truck based on Volkswagen vehicle;
- supporting means (truck trailer) consisting of: UAC ground control station (GCS); GCS to UAV communication means; life support system; power supply system; supporting means; set of spare parts, tools, accessories and materials; set of operation documentation; fire-extinguishing equipment.
|Wing span, m, max||6|
|Height, m, max||1,5|
|Length, m, max||4|
|Take off / Landing technique||Aircraft type|
|UAV cruise speed at max takeoff weight (on UAC reconnaissance altitude), km/h, min||110*|
|Flight endurance at UAV max takeoff weight with cruise speed on UAC reconnaissance altitude, hour, min||4|
|UAV max flight speed at max takeoff weight on UAC reconnaissance altitude, km/h, min||140*|
|Operating ceiling at max takeoff weight, m, min||2400*|
|Max flight altitude, m, min||3000*|
|Max takeoff weight, kg, max||155|
|Max payload weight, kg, max||10|
|Takeoff run/roll, m, max||300|
Airframe of UAV is made of composite materials based on the normal aerodynamic layout with pusher propeller of fixed pitch. Structure of airframe has a modular design.
Onboard reconnaissance equipment in visual range is located on the gyro-stabilized platform and includes high resolution TV camera which provides:
- Survey by azimuth 360, by elevation – min +10°...-90°;
- Automatic stabilization of optic axis of TV camera in-flight;
- TV camera control by unified interface;
- Programming and automated change of mode and tracking of objects