Unmanned aerial complex VR-12 “Mosquito" is intended for remote observation over the terrain sector selected by the operator, automatic detection of objects of observation and their location in the fixed frame of reference and subsequent transfer of the acquired information to the recipient.
- Determination of object’s position data;
- Performance of pre-developed flight mission in the automatic mode with an option of its prompt alteration from the ground control post;
- Observation and obtaining photographic coverage or video recording of the terrain;
- Capture and transmission of images of ground (sea) based objects and terrain in the real time mode.
COMPOSITION OF UAC “MOSQUITO”:
- Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) – 2 pcs.
- Ground control post (GCP) – 1 pcs.
- Operational documentation – 1 pcs.
- Set of spare parts, tools, appliances – 1 pcs.
- Container for storing and transporting the UAC – 1 pcs.
- Appliance (backpack, knapsack) for carrying the UAC (upon Customer’s requirement) – 1 pcs.
- Payload – TV-camera Gopro CDXY-401.
|UAV takeoff method||«Handily»|
|UAV landing method||Using parachute|
|Takeoff and landing of UAV||At wind speed below 15 m/s|
|Aircrew||Two-bladed with folded blades|
|Length, mm, max||580|
|Width, mm, max||1000|
|Height, mm, max||180|
|Takeoff weight of UAV, kg, max||2,8|
|Allowable weight of optronic system, kg, max||0,35|
|Deployment time, minutes||10|
|Average duration of flight, minutes||45|
|Flight altitude, m||1500|
|Cruising flight speed, km/h||70|
|Range of coverage, km||12|
|Accuracy of object’s localization, m||30|